Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Call for Catholics

"our warfare is not against flesh and blood but against the power and principles of darkness"

Bishop Hermann of St. Lewis published this powerful column in the St. Louis Review.
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/jan/09012707.html

It is a reminder that we cannot hate the people who are responsible for atrocities, like abortion. It is a ploy of the Devil. Rather we need to actually live our Catholic faith. Bishop Herman calls for daily rosary, weekly Mass, and confession. In doing this, we strengthen ourselves for the spiritual battle and the real enemy. Read the article, the Bishop says it so well.

On a side note, daily rosary is hard. It only takes 15 minutes, but it always seems impossible to do when I'm not in the car. *sigh* I guess I'm just going to have to work harder on it. Same with the getting up at 4:30am to go to the gym. I really didn't have a good excuse today. I was just lazy.....

No comments: