Thursday, September 23, 2004

I was trying to think of one



I was trying to think of something wonderful to write about, but nothing inspirational came to mind. All I could think of at the time was my favorite actor, Gerard Butler. He has a movie coming out on Oct. 22 called Dear Frankie. It looks like a comedy chick flick. Most of the time I can't stand chick flicks, but if this one has Gerry in it......... I am pitiful, I know.

We visited my brother this last weekend. It looks like he is having fun at school, much different then my college experience. He has two roommates in a room smaller than mine. I don't know how they stand it since they are all big guys. I wish his roommate Chris didn't have a girl friend. Finally I meet a nice, Catholic boy and he is taken. Go figure. That is the way it always is with me.

No comments: