Thursday, October 28, 2004

Why can't I see my picture?


I just stayed up till 12 am watching The Punisher with my brothers. I can't say I agree with Frank Castle's methods, but he sure makes one heck of a tragic, romantic hero. *silly look on her face as she day dreams* HA!

They just found "Hobbits" in Indonesia ! I always knew Tolkien was on to something! http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3948165.stm

Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man is one of the most depressing books I have read in a long time. I guess I can see why the narrator was so crack in the Prologue.

1 comment:

Bondwalker said...

I've always thought that Tolkien didn't invent the stories of Middle Earth, but in fact, LIVED them. My theory is that HE saw all this places (Hobbiton, Mordor, Rivendell) and met all this different people! But nooooo! No one believes Ms. Mysterious! Finally scientist will prove how right I am! Truth shall prevail! :)