Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Now that is an Easter Bunny


I got this in an email today. It's the curse of the Ware-Rabbit!
"He weighs in at 22 pounds and measures a little over 3 feet. he is a breed of rabbit called German Giant (how appropriate!). this is his owner, Hans Wagner, struggling to hold him up. from the NY Post article:
"We don't feed him an unusual diet", said Wagner. "He goes through more than his brothers and sisters, but he eats the same food mix. His favorite food is actually lettuce. He can never get enough of it."

If I don't get around to posting (which is probably the case), Happy Easter everyone! One part of me can't wait for Lent to end, the other feels like it has begun. God Bless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa-woah! That sure is one heck of a rabbit. You posted, Scyld. Congratulations. Or something... Happy Easter to you too. I am so excited for lent to be over, you have NO idea!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Scyld!!! God bless you! I hope you had a wonderful day. :)

Anonymous said...

Fuzzy bunny! That man looks very happy with his rabbit. :)

Scyldmaiden said...

I hope you all had a nice Easter! Mine wasn't too bad. I had to work during the day, but made it home in time to watch Narnia with my family.

Isn't that a funny picture? I am not sure I would want a rabbit that big hanging out around the house. Two dogs are bad enough.