Monday, February 06, 2006

Attack of the Quiz Thingy

Four jobs I've had (in chronological order):

1. Babysitter
2. McDonald's Crew
3. Jack of Trades at Warehouse: Shelf stocker/forklift operator/delivery driver/cleaning lady
4. Waitress/cock-tailer/set-up

Four movies I watch over and over again (in order of quality):

1. Lord of the Rings: any
2. Kate and Leopold
3. Minority Report
4. Ever After


Four places I've lived (in chronological order):

1. Rio, WI.
2. Appleton, WI.
3. Kaukauna, WI.
4. De Pere, WI.

Four shows I watch (in order of frequency):

Hardly ever but when I do:
1. Mystery on PBS
2. The Red Green Show
3. Arthur
4. Lost

Four places I've vacationed (in order of frequency):

1. Crystal Lake State Park, WI.
2. Peninsula State Park, WI.
3. Hatfield, WI
4. Glacier National Park, Montana

Four web sites I visit daily (besides my own):

Google
Yahoo mail
Almost 1 Brain
Eitilt


Four of my favorite foods:

Ice cream
Pizza/ calzones
Chicken Fettucini Alfredo
watermellon

Four places I'd like to be right now: *anywhere, but school*

On a dance floor
The Grand Tetons
Washington
Snowmobling in the woods


Four people I'm tagging:

Kodi
Andrew
Mr. Alex from 1Brain
I don't know anyone else on the web, so that's all I can think of.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Fettucini Alfredo's delish, esp. with chicken... :) And a dance floor.... I am totally with you on those two things!

Scyldmaiden said...

The dance floor is always a good place to be!

Kodi said...

Indeed it is!

Scyldmaiden said...

Hey, you copied off me on that one! ;)

Kodi said...

Well, it was such a good idea...

and besides, it's the truth!

Anonymous said...

Yah, it's a really good idea. I feel like dancing! *woo* :)

Scyldmaiden said...

Yes it is. I have dance class tonight! Fun.