Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sheepshead Review, Submit Now!

I am in a class this semester that publishes UW-Green Bay's Journal of the Arts. If any of you can write or draw worth a darn, please submit work! I am in the group that is going through the non-fiction entries and it is depressing business. I think I found two entries that were well written with interesting stories. I also was going through the visual art entries last night and found most of them very boring. So please submit! We are accepting entries until February 27.
Submission information can be found at:
Sheepshead

4 comments:

Little Mary said...

What exactly do you have to do? What do you have to draw? Let me know K?

Gregaria said...

Yeah... I am willing to try something, even though I haven't much training or experience. However, you sound pretty desperate ;)

Gregaria said...

Hey! Cow could submit something!

Scyldmaiden said...

All the information on how to submit is on the web site. It really doesn't matter what the subject is, as long as it is well done. It is funny how many people think they can write well. I have read so many poor submissions. Experience doesn't matter. We just want some good work.